You are searching about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup, today we will share with you article about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup is useful to you.
‘Gobble Up’ Kale Book by Super-Food Author Stephanie Pedersen This Thanksgiving
Forget the latkes! This Thanksgiving, surprise family and friends with a new take on a holiday standard. Stephanie Pedersen’s recipe for Potato Kale Cakes highlights this book review.
Stephanie Pedersen’s book “KALE: The World’s Most Powerful Superfood”, published by Sterling Press, is dedicated to the superfood. Pederson is a mother of three growing boys, nutritionist, coach, media personality and speaker.
After reading the book and trying the recipes, it’s clear that Potato Kale Cakes is one of many recipes in Pedersen’s book that is destined to be devoured by picky palettes with the turkey at any family gathering.
In the book, the reader learns that superfoods like kale have tremendous value because they are packed with the nutrients and antioxidants needed to balance out a carb-filled feast.
To introduce the cakes as a new food to picky eaters, chefs can simply place a plate of these on the kitchen table and let the food do the talking!
For those who want to try kale cakes, Pedersen’s favorite recipe is below:
½ cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1⁄8 teaspoon chipotle powder (use more if you can stand the heat), salt, to taste, pepper, to taste.
1½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes, ¼ cup whole milk, 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter, salt, to taste, 3½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided, 1 cup onion, minced, 1 large garlic clove, chopped ½ pound kale, deribbed, coarsely chopped Optional: ½ teaspoon lemon zest.
Whisk all ingredients in a medium bowl. Can be made a day in advance. Cover and chill.
Directions: Potato cake
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain; return the potatoes to the same pan.
2. Add milk and butter. Mash the potatoes until smooth. Season with ½ teaspoon coarse salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
3. Transfer 3 cups mashed potatoes to a large bowl and refrigerate (reserve remaining potatoes for another use).
4. Heat 1½ tablespoons of oil in a large deep pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
5. Increase heat to medium-high. Add kale and cook until kale is tender, about 7 minutes.
6. Add kale mixture, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper to the potatoes and mix thoroughly. Let it sit for 45 minutes or more until the mixture is completely cooled.
7. When the potato-kale mixture has cooled, form it by patting ¼-cup portions into patties approx. ½ inch thick. Continue shaping until all potato-kale mixture has been shaped into patties.
8. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook without moving (you want a crust to form!) until browned and crispy on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
9. Carefully turn cakes over. Cook until browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to plates. Top each cake with a dollop of your choice of sauce, salsa or other condiment.
Video about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
You can see more content about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
If you have any questions about How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 7232509 9
Search keywords How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
way How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
tutorial How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup
How Many Rounds In Super 6 World Cup free
#Gobble #Kale #Book #SuperFood #Author #Stephanie #Pedersen #Thanksgiving